Followers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Everything Joni

It has been a very laid back Saturday. One of the first things I did when I got up this morning was to catch up on LOST on the computer. It felt sinful to watch a show first thing, but I thought it would be a nice lazy way to start the weekend after a running around crazy kind of week.


After that I did get some house work done and by the afternoon we decided to take a ride down to the beach (which is something we do often on a Sat.), take a few pictures and then head to our favorite seafood place for dinner.


When we got into the car, my husband surprised me by putting a CD in the player that he had burned for me. Two Joni Mitchell albums on one CD. For the Roses and my favorite, Court and Spark. I sang along with every song all the way down to the beach and back and that was most enjoyable part of the afternoon for me.


Sometimes it is just the little things that make a day!




6 comments:

Andrew said...

My first Joni Mitchell album given to me by my uncle was Night Ride Home. I feel in love with her ever since. Court and Spark is my second favorite album. So glad you got to enjoy some Joni. Such Artistry!

Cheryl said...

What a great day! A ride to the beach and Joni Mitchell. Plus LOST. Wow!

Moohaa said...

I love singing along to good music. And at the beach? What a great day!

jAMiE said...

Sounds like a wonderful time..love to listen to music and sing-a-long..what fun, doesn't it just make your heart burst!

mosiacmind said...

What a greaqt day! What a great lj with having the new CD that he made for you.

Moohaa said...

Hope you're having a good week!