Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

One Word

For Cheryl

You
Can
Only
Type
One
Word
It's not as easy as you might think.
Remember, one word answers:
1. Where is your mobile phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Friend
3. Your hair? Natural
4. Your mother? Busy
5. Your father? Sad
6. Your favorite thing? Pool
7. Your dream last night? Weird
8. Your favorite drink? Tea
9. Your dream/goal? Peace
10. The room you're in? Kitchen
11. Your ex? None
12. Your fear? Many
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Elsewhere
14. Where were you last night? Here
15. What you're not? Motivated
16. Muffins? Apple
17. One of your wish list items? House
18.Where you grew up? Farm
19. The last thing you did? E-mail
20. What are you wearing? Casual
21. Your TV? Loud
22. Your pets? Cat
23. Your computer? Favorite
24. Your life? Full
25. Your mood? Even
26. Missing someone? Yes
27. Your car? Toyota
28. Something you're not wearing? Ring
29. Favorite Store? Stew Leonard's
30. Your summer? Beach
31. Like someone? Husband
32. Your favorite color? Blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
34. Last time you cried? Friday
35. Who will/would re-post this? Someone

If you play along let me know. I would enjoy seeing your answers.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you played. I'd love to read a post about your growing up on a farm.

Sona said...

I played!

mosiacmind said...

What a fun way to learn more about a person. Hope that you have a good day.

Moohaa said...

That was cool. I might have to do that. Take care!

jAMiE said...

I enjoyed Cheryls so much i played too..i enjoyed yours also..well done!

mosiacmind said...

It is fun reading your answers. I hope that you have a really good day. I think it would be so fun and make I think would make one feel like you are giving back and helping someone to be a big sister. I had tried to be one years ago but they refused my application due to having used drugs in the past a few years before that. I think if I tried now since it is 15 years since I have used I could be one if I could still drive....anyway I am glad that you ran into her and got to see how well she is doing.