Followers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday

Ah, Saturday morning, nothing like it and a day with the sun a shining!



The shake down at work has people uneasy, understandably so, and also left them with many unanswered questions. So a few people came to me thinking I would clarify the situation. I could not do so. I don't even have the complete picture, as I am just as much in the dark as they are about many things. It is hard when people come to you fishing for information. All I could share was my intention to take each day as it comes, trust that the right decisions are being made, and that I will move forward with a positive attitude. I encouraged them to do the same.



Taking Eckhart's class is helping me to stay more focused, balanced, and non-reactive. I need to keep my eyes on myself and focus on the present despite all the unknown factors. Everyone is afraid of change, but once things begin to change it usually turns out to be not as bad as everyone thought it would be.



No comments: