Followers

Friday, February 29, 2008

Another Snowy Night

Severe winter storm warnings in effect tonight and the snow started around 8:30 P.M. Six to eight inches expected.

My son is home for spring break! It is always so nice to have him back home for the week. I rushed home from work yesterday to cook my mother's sauce recipe and bake a cake. We had a great dinner together. It is fun to hear all of his stories from school.

I watched LOST tonight on the computer. I enjoyed this episode a lot because I love story lines about time travel. It fascinates me. What was cool about this episode was that the time travel did not involve the body, but rather consciousness. Very cool. I would love to study quantum physics, well what I could understand of it anyway.

Busy day tomorrow. We have a fund raiser at work that I need to make an appearance at, and then an early dinner at my friend's house. Wonder if the weather will cancel any of these activities?

4 comments:

Moohaa said...

I'm glad your son is home. That must be so nice to visit.

I miss watching Lost. We'll rent it when it comes on dvd. Ah, how the loss of cable affects one's life. hehehe

Hope the weather doesn't ruin your fund raiser!

Have a good weekend.

John said...

Lost was crazy last week! Desmond seems like a good guy.

Cheryl said...

I'm still behind on LOST. And everything else. How do you like watching it on the computer?

Today was day 2 of balmy, windy weather. I hope your snowy days will end soon. You must be so tired of it.

Lena said...

Cheryl, I love watching Lost on my computer!!! Very short commercials and I relax with it on my bed.

It is balmy and rainy here today, as well.
Lena