Followers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Over the Hump Day

Two hour delay this morning, so I got to sleep in a little bit. When I got to work the side walk was one solid sheet of ice. Two of us pulled in at the same time and the janitor came and helped us walk up the side walk. I held his hand, the very last thing I needed was to fall down!
Thank you for your prayers for my FIL. He is still in the hospital and may be for while. More tests to run. He was more oriented today and that made us all feel better. I have a very good friend who works in the Adult Day Care field and she has been very helpful as what questions to ask the doctor. Although not a doctor herself, I trust her opinion more than any doctor because she has been working with the elderly for over 20 years day in and day out and she has seen it all.
Roads are expected to be icy tomorrow morning as well. May be another late arrival day!

4 comments:

Moohaa said...

I hope your FIL continues to improve.

Be careful on that ice. Thank goodness it only rains here!

mosiacmind said...

be careful on the ice. i think since i do not have to get out until sunday actually i plan to stay inside much and hope that it gets warmer so that the ice melts. i am glad that your fil is doing better

Moohaa said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Mike said...

I hope your FIL continues to get better.

I'm glad you have a friend that can help guide you with what questions to ask. Asking the right questions is a good way to make sure he gets the best care.

It's been really icy around here, too. Luckily it has warmed up enough to start melting it away.

Hope you are having a good Friday!