Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 10 appreciation challenge

1. I caught myself calling myself stupid today when I made a mistake. I quickly apologized to myself. (And I accepted my apology.) :-)

2. Triple A for coming to help out with a dead car battery.

3. Mediating in our new rocking chair.

4. Sharing with a friend that I was doing this challenge. I thought she would think it was silly. But she didn't.

5. A proud moment with my son on the phone today as he was sharing some plans with me.

6. Making my grandmother's chicken stimperata recipe.

7. Accepting some information that I have been resisting for a long time now. Somehow, the light bulb went off today. AHA!

8. The lighting in my room when I turn on the lamp I bought from IKEA. It makes me  happy every time I turn it on.

9. Treated myself today by ordering 3 books that I am so excited to read.
 Carry On, Warrior by Glennon Melton, Help, Wow, Thank You by Anne Lamott, and Rules of Inheritance by Claire Bidwell. Can not wait until they arrive.

10. Instagram. I love sharing and taking pictures.

No comments: