Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 16 Appreciation blog

1. Remembering we had a gift card which we could use for dinner tonight!
2. Finding a pair of lost earings and the match for two other pairs in the bottom of a basket  buried in my closet. ( I never even realized that they were lost.)
3.  My husband made the dessert for tomorrow.
4. Finding my wig and hats and deciding to donate them to the American Cancer Society.
5. My sister is hosting Easter.
6. My son and his fiance are coming down to join us for Easter dinner.
7. We earned a free turkey breast from our grocery store. 
8. Getting the letter in the mail today from radiology.
9. Scheduling my hair appointment for Monday. 
10. The following quote I just found and the website from where I found it:
 
 Give yourself a hug. Right now. Really. Stop what you're doing. Wrap your arms around yourself and hug yourself. Tightly. Appreciate all that you're doing and all who you love and all which you have.
           ( www.notsalmon.com)
 
 
 

1 comment:

Josie Two Shoes said...

That's a lovely quote! Have a beautiful Easter with family, and enjoy your son's visit, I know how very precious those are. I get to see mine in three more weeks.. and it's been over a year now, can't wait!! :-)