Followers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 9 appreciation challenge

1. My husband did my laundry for me today.

2.  Great party for my friend tonight.

3 Everybody Loves Raymond show makes me laugh.

4. Good energy  level today.

5. How my cat snuggles with me on the couch.

6. A friend's honesty with me today.

7. Filling up my boat today on Hay day. (Obsessed with the damn game)

8. Feeling comfortable with new people I met tonight.

9. Finding out that there is a new documentary out about the Beatles fan club president and the history of the Beatles.

10. How well my hair is growing and filling in after 2 bouts of chemo.

1 comment:

Josie Two Shoes said...

Such a great list! Every single one of them made me smile, especially 5 and 10! Your lists are a blessing to me too, they are uplifting!