Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 11 appreciation challenge

1. The cashier at Stop and Shop for encouraging me to take the time to get a new scan card. I have been putting it off for about a year.

2. Spending the afternoon with my mother.

3. Kris Carr's health information. I am armed with knowledge and will contact my doctor.

4. My son for consoling me when I was upset.

5. As much as it was hard to hear, feedback I received that made me realize I crossed a boundary.

6. The realization that I hyper focus on certain things. It stinks and I have to stop.

7. My 91 year old relative's smile today. She is having a tough run of it, but she is handling it with grace.

8. I was able to catch the glass measuring cup as it was falling and it did not break!

9. Being on the same page about an event as my friends.

10. Getting the bills paid tonight.

No comments: