Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 7 appreciation challenge

1. The clerk at Whole Foods today was so knowledgeable  about chemicals in shampoos and  recommended  the cleaner ones to me.

2. A quick call back from the orthopedic office saying they will replace my hand brace and insurance will cover it!

3. The compliments tonight on my decor and goodies from my friends.

4. The snow did not accumulate today!

5. How my friend Nancy checks in with me every night.

6. We picked up a value package of prepared chicken Parmesan and linguine at Whole Foods and to my surprise there was enough for 2 nights!

7. Face Time with my sister from Saint Kitts.

8. Swapping books tonight with my friends.

9. My husband told me he enjoyed hearing me and my friends laughing all night!

10. The hum of the dishwasher at the day's end.

1 comment:

Forsythia said...

I will tune in to the hum of the dishwasher today. You are my Go-to Gratitude Guru.