Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 5 appreciation challenge

1. The technician I feel most comfortable with was on duty today for my mammogram. She made a long and nerve wracking appointment easier with her sensitivity and hugs! (Have to go back in 6 months to monitor calcification.)

2. Heard one of my favorite songs on the radio tonight. Welcome Back by Gillian Welsh. I consider it my theme song.

3. A long after noon nap.

4. A surprise email from a blogger friend!

5. My friends who wished me luck today.

6. The roads were good this morning after the storm so I did not need to reschedule my appointment.

7.  The confirmation that an important document was received.

8. I remembered to use a $4.00 off coupon at CVS today, the last day it is good.

9. The pharmacist who looked for an item I wanted even though he did not think they carried it.

10. The Long Island Medium is coming to a theater near us in May! Getting me some tickets!

3 comments:

Forsythia said...

I actually look forward to getting a mammo because the technician at the facility is such a nut--she's kind and sweet, but a nut all the same.

Maria said...

My sister went to see the Long Island Medium last summer & loved her. Is it wrong for me to think the show would only be good if she picked me?

Lena said...

Forsythia - people who are kind and sweet and a nut are fun people! Lol

Maria - glad to hear your sister loved the show! You are too funny,