Followers

Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 15 appreciation challenge

1. Crocuses are up in front of the house.

2. How the sun shines through the red curtains in my room in the morning!

3. I passed my oncologist on the road and he beeped at me.

4. A few hours get away today.

5. I bought the cutest little sunflower that dances when activated by light.

6. Baked cod for lunch.

7. Loving comments on my Facebook last night.

8. Speaking up.

9. My indoor cat goes outside and does not need a litter box.

10. Finding a quaint ice cream shop on the way home.

4 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

I Just wrote a post for 6W6 about your lists here and how they've inspired me. You just might have a few visitors dropping by. Thank you for helping me to look up a bit more, I appreciate you, Lena!

Josie Two Shoes said...

Sunshine streaming thru the windows in the mornings is perhaps one of the things I love most of all, and have since childhood when it would filter thru the sheer curtains of my bedroom. This brought back a lovely memory and gave me yet another reason to smile this Saturday morning! :-)

Forsythia said...

Hurrah for your indoor cat. This obviously is a cat with a conscience, who thinks of others, and that is a rare thing in cats. You are indeed blessed. :-)

Lena said...

Josie, I am so glad that you are finding my lists so inspiring. It is nice that you can relate to some of the things that make me happy as well!

Thanks for the mention on your blog! That was so very sweet of you!