Followers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 6 appreciation challenge

1. The afternoon visit with my son and a heartfelt chat.

2. I was in the middle of baking and thought I was running  out of an ingredient and 2 people offered to go to the store for me. But it turned out I had enough!

3. Watching the sun rays come through a glass Easter bunny in my window.

4. Finding my misplaced telephone.

5. My knee was feeling and moving better during my session today.

6. Forgot to set my alarm, but woke up in time on my own.

7. My sister made it safely to her destination.

8. The new recipe I tried came out great.

9. I have everything I need for a stitch and bitch get together for tomorrow.

10. I found the perfect gift for my best friend's birthday.

2 comments:

Forsythia said...

It's hard not to feel gratitude when you find a misplaced object, especially when you're exasperated at being so absentminded and can't blame it on a mean elf.

Maria said...

I'm really impressed. I've yet to begin. You're doing great!