Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 12 appreciation challenge

1. Sitting outside in the sun for awhile reading.

2. Finding my good tweezers.

3. A reassuring  phone call today.

4. Getting halfway through drinking my prep for tomorrow.

5. Kim re-faxing the report a second time.

6. Quick reply from the bank to straighten out a problem. All set!

7. Guilty pleasure TV. Sometimes a girl just has to zone out!

8. Figuring out what I needed today for comfort.

9. Easter cards from friends.

10. Wearing my husband 's hat like a security blanket today. l looked like the grandmother (Shelly Winters) from the Roseanne Show. It made me laugh, so I  kept it on.

1 comment:

Smitty said...

This made my day! So grateful for the real gratitude in this work you are doing. Feels like real life.

A sigh of relief!