Followers

Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 8 appreciation challenge

1. Thrift store find of an antique rocking chair and sweet ceramic bunny.

2. Figuring out that I can see OWN Super Soul Sunday past episodes on line. Watched Brene Brown talk about Daring Greatly. (Do not have OWN channel)

3. Phone call I received from a relative on an update  about my cousin's health emergency.

4. Listening to Mary Chapin Carpenter CD in the car on the way home.

5. No pressure tonight about being too tired go to an art opening.

6. Dr. showed me the correct way to put on the hand braces.

7. First time all week relaxing on couch.

8. The early invitation that arrived to a Christmas party in Dec.!

9. The second store I went to had the ingredient I needed.

10. A full tank of gas and a beautiful day to take a ride to the shoreline.

No comments: