Followers

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 3 Appreciation Challenge

1. Sleeping in this morning after a long restless night.

2. The set of stone wear dishes my mother gave me. A cheerful spring pattern, too.

3. The recipe for lemon cake my sister gave me so I can try it out on my friends.

4. The hot cup of tea I just made.

5. The long hot bath I took.

6. The red cardinal that visited outside my window today.

7. The idea to put my heart rock collection in the fair this fall.

8. Face time on the iPad with my youngest.

9. Call from my older sister before she leaves on vacation.

10. Time tonight to decorate the house for Easter.

2 comments:

Forsythia said...

And your list goes on! This is an excellent idea. Everyone should do this.

HighPlaces said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.