Followers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Day Off

Day off today... and it has been so productive so far. We went down to IKEA for breakfast and did some shopping. I wish I had the camera because they have a huge, huge banner that says: Home is the most important place, and being the home body that I am, I loved it.
Husband was in a really good shopping mood which does not happen often. We went and looked at laminated flooring samples for the kitchen and dining rooms. Now we have to measure and set up a time for the guy to come for an estimate. Getting this house in shape so we can move is a goal we have had for a long time. Hopefully, we can start making good on it.
We were able to take advantage of some of the sales going on and picked up some good buys.
Now back home for the afternoon, and we are ready to put on the teapot and have a cup, before we start in on more household chores.
It is so great to have this extra day to attend to things around the house. We will be having Thanksgiving Dinner here next Thursday and there is much to do!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love comments!

We got to IKEA at 9:30, not realizing it doesn't open till 10:00, except for the cafeteria. So, we had the breakfast too. What a coincidence! I'm going to write about it in a bit.

I'll be back again...

Andrew said...

Yay for days off! So glad you posted so I could catch up with your day. Is Thanksgiving that close? We should have an interesting family get together this year. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Sincerely,
Jonathon Andrew

Andrew said...

errr... I should have wrote "wonderful evening." My weekdays and weekends run together. LOL