Followers

Monday, August 25, 2008

An Award




Jamie of Grace, too chose me as one recipient of this award, my very first blogging award ever! Thank you, Jamie!

Here are the rules,
1. Only five people are to receive this award.
2. Four of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to the person who gave you this award.
Now I have to choose five blog friends to pass this along to. I have chosen the following:

Forsythia, Life in Merlin USA



Kelly Jene, The Moohaa USA

At this point I don't have anyone new to my blog from another part of the world, but if I ever do, I will pass this on to them. Hope that is O.K. I am not usually a rule breaker, lol!!




1 comment:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Congratulations. You deserve this. You're such a faithful commenter on the blogs you read.

And thank you for thinking of me.