Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Musings and such

I am having sort of a anxious start to my day. Feeling overwhelmed with so much I want to do and no motivation.

Dad was having a hard day yesterday and I was going to send my son over there today to stay with dad while my mom had an appointment. She called to say her appointment was canceled because the machine broke so he didn't have to rush up there.

Work called me because they couldn't find some important information. I figured out where they needed to look and felt happy that I didn't have to go in to find it!

I haven't mentioned that I have had a house guest here going on three weeks now. Long story. He is a friend of my son's. I have no complaints about him personally. He is polite, friendly, helpful, etc. etc. That being said, it is hard to have a house guest and I am anxious for them to leave on Friday.

Off to do some errands before I can enjoy my massage scheduled for later today.

4 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Three weeks! I don't blame you for wanting him to go. I'm very protective of my personal space. It's one area where my being an introvert really shows up.

Will you still have vacation time left after they've gone?

Is the fairy art box new? I don't remember seeing it. Or did you just rearrange the sidebar?

Cheryl said...

I left you a comment but Blogger ate it. I hope your day got much better. don't you just love massages? I hope yours was fabulous. Did your dad have an okay day?

Lena said...

The friend left today. So it is nice to get my space back!!! And one day early.

I will be on vacation next week as well, thank goodness!

I was playing with the gadgets and added the fairy art, quote of the day, top movies and Andy Warhol art. Kind of fun to add stuff that changes day to day.

Lena said...

Dad was better today from the report I got from my mom. Thanks for asking.

Massage was great...