Followers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday morning

I guess in summertime people are outside and away and not posting so much. Not very frequent updates on the blogs, so I have been reading some new ones. So many to choose from out there. But I really don't want to get hooked on too many more, as when everyone does up date, it sure takes lots of time to read them all.

Rosie is taking a month break from her blog, just to see if she can find a balance. Since she is a celeb she gets thousands of questions in her Ask RO section every day. She was updating pretty faithfully, unless she was doing a show or away on the R cruises. So going a whole month is a long time. I could not manage not posting for one week when we were away. I was off to the library to get my Internet fix.

The husband and I are trying to come up with a few days get-a-way place for vacation. I usually enjoy just staying home for 2 weeks, but I think I would like to go somewhere not too far for another break.

Come fall one of my sisters is going to Italy, so I know I will have more responsibility with the elders. I think I will try to take the time while I can.

1 comment:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Finding the right blog balance is tricky, isn't it?

I hope you do get some time away. We are not going anywhere this year, and I can feel the difference. I think you're smart to look ahead and see that you will have more family responsibilities.

Have a lovely Sunday,