Followers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday evening sunset




Every year on Aug. 9 we go to the beach to celebrate my friend's birthday. We pack some sandwiches for dinner and have a nice time chatting or playing boccie ball or just people watching.

The sunset is always the highlight of the evening. We all say good-bye and exclaim that we had such a nice evening and we need to do it more often and especially before the summer ends. But we never do... thankfully Aug. 9th comes around again.

4 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

These just made me release a deep sigh.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

I firmly believe in yearly traditions because - as you said - the year goes so fast and otherwise you'd never do it!

Sona said...

Very nice!

Biddie said...

Gorgeous photos.
The sunset looked nearly the same here, but I missed my chance to get a photo :(